I first met Elaine as one of members who signed up for Lewis Howes’ School of Greatness Academy. I have watched her grow her start up business and her company Neon Owl is something to watch out for if you are into Electronic dance music.
Elaine has been working slowly but surely over the months and I was blown away with the community she has created in such a short period of time.
I wanted to interview Elaine because of her passion to use music as a form to give back to the community. She has purpose and drive that is contagious. She bravely left her 6 figure income to pursue this dream. We dive into how that transition is for her.
I ask her questions that could also help musicians and singers build upon their business, such as using services like Thunder clap, Indigogo to help build awareness for your music. We chat about how she reaches out to influencers and builds her networks so her message can be heard.
Here are my questions:
- Tell us about your company Neon Owl.
- You mentioned that you love music even through you don’t play an instrument, how did you develop the concept of Neon Owl and how did it come about?
- Many people are afraid of charting into new territory how did you make the transition of leaving your 6 figure corporate job into diving into creating your dream job
- Tell us about Thunder clap and how you use it to promote your cause?
- How can a musician, performer or singer use Thunderclap for their advantage?
- You have been really proactive in reaching out to influencers or people who are doing so well in the dance genre- what are some of the steps you have taken to build relationships with them in such a short period of time. I think it would be beneficial for my audience to grasp the concept of networking and building rapport with people in their networks.
- What is in the pipelines for you?
Neon Owl Presents: A Neon Christmas – Save The Music Charity Show @ HUE SF – Ken Loi, ADAPT, Philip Adrian & AJ ORB/T
Connect with Elaine at:
Outro Music Be Heard by Tina Bangel
In the comments below, tell us what you bravely did to pursue your dream? I would love to hear your inspiring story too!